Preoday is hiring: Customer Success Officer
Preoday is one of the largest and fastest growing companies offering an e-commerce platform and secure payments for hospitality products, solutions and services. Rapid system integration, real-time management information and analysis are a speciality of ours. In our client portfolio we have some of the world’s largest venues and industry partners. We simplify the online user and purchasing experience at venues such as stadiums, restaurants, theatres, arenas, racecourses, live events, arts venues, festivals, and conferences. Needless to say our marketing and customer success departments play big roles in this effort, spreading the gospel of smooth e-commerce.
We are keen to find an enthusiastic new member of our Customer Success Team to come and help manage our rapidly growing client base. To apply, submit your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What the job means:
The Customer Success Team owns all of Preoday’s customer relationships. This is an entry level role and the successful applicant will receive backing from a tight-knit team as they develop into a Preoday expert. In a short space of time they will know how to help resolve client queries and will have expert knowledge of the platform.
Working for some of the world’s biggest hospitality brands, including Ticketmaster and Greggs, the right applicant will have the opportunity to progress and take the lead on major client projects. The role will include:
- Helping clients realise their app and online ordering vision while ensuring maximum ROI.
- Being a trusted partner that clients can depend on for support.
- Acting as a source of new ideas to help leverage the true value of the platform, cross- and up-selling where possible.
What you must have in you:
The successful candidate will have a huge amount of enthusiasm for learning about the business, the hospitality market and, of course, the role. Everyone on the team gives 110% effort to the product, and the right attitude will go a long way.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong problem-solving skills: Every client has different requirements and objections. It is vital that the Customer Success Officer can think on their feet and outside of the box.
- Flexibility: As an exciting, fast-growing start up, everyone at Preoday adapts quickly to requirements.
- Great customer relations skills: Being able to form strong relationships with customers of all sizes is essential.
- Imagination: Preoday likes team members that go out on a limb and try their own thing.
- Passion: We want someone who loves Preoday’s products and services and knows how to sell creative solutions to clients and partners, without ever losing sight of the fact that a true synergy between the venue or partner and Preoday is the best way to close a deal.
What we offer:
This represents a great opportunity to join a fast growing company in a position where you will have tangible impact on customer satisfaction. At Preoday we look to hire future leaders and anyone bought on board will be expected to quickly grow and develop within the company. We want people that like to make a difference and are eager to go the extra mile to do it. If this sounds like you then we cannot wait to speak to you.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible to email@example.com as our selection and interviews are held continually.